Onderwerp: Charlotte Pendzich

I notice that Charlotte Pendzich is buried in the Cemetery Almelo alg (names/16261P)  Her date of birth is Oct 26, 1908 and death is January 14, 1996.  Photo no. 0293.  I think this may be my grandfather's sister, my great aunt who was born in Ostepreussen.  Is there a way for me to get her burial records?

Marikka Nicklin
Canada

Re: Charlotte Pendzich

Hallo Marikka,

I saw youre request in my search for ower  Jewish  background. I knew  my grandmother  very wel. She used to tell me her stories of her childhood in Pruissen, now Poland.  She  flew with her  older  sister  Marie and married a Dutch  man called Imand van der Reijden. My  grandmother  told  me that her mother  first was married to a man called Kowalski and after hij death  in Warschau she married mr. Pendzich.
I have a foto of her standing for a block of houses in Polen in 1924. She is holding the hand of a little boy.
In 1926 she is fotographed at the showroom the Netherlands standing beside her sister Marie.
Marie went to Switserland. Were she started a familiy with mr. Grossjean and my grandmother started living in Almelo with her husband and 3 children after the second worldwar.
I hope this information is of any use to you.
Most friendly regards,
Tessa Boekholt.

My mailadres: tessaboekholt@live.nl