Onderwerp: Gerrit P. Rosema grave

I am looking for any information on my Uncle Gerrit Pieter Rosema, born 10-06-1928, and died on ??-11-1971. he has two sons, Wilke and Jopie born in 1952 and 1954? First wife name was Miep last name unknown. 2nd wife was Marie or Maria Knoop married on 08-01-1971. Would like a picture of the grave if possible to be able to fill in the date. It is believed he was buried iin Nijmegen. But I can't find any information. Also would like to find my cousins if they are still alive, as the family lost contact with them when their parents divorced.

Re: Gerrit P. Rosema grave

Annette Harris 39, About Gerrit Pieter Rosema I only know the following: Gerrit P. was a brother of Albert Pieter Rosema. I know more about this brother Albert, because he lived some years in our village(he was married on 5th of May 1948 with Alie van der Meer) Through my computer I get information about Gerrit Pieter only that he died through a car-accident in November 1971, but I cannot find his grave. You say: "my uncle". Was Gerrit Pieter married with a brother of you father?? Because there was still a third brother with the name: Heine Rosema(also born in Groningen). I try to get more information about the familiy Albert Pieter(through eventually grandchildren). In the case I get more information, I will also try to get information about the family of your uncle Gerrit Pieter Rosema.
With kind regards,
Gerrit Postma, Grijpskerk, the Netherlands